Throughout my childhood in Santa Barbara, I always had a unique appreciation and knowledge of all things home. Growing up as the daughter of a contractor and a second-generation REALTOR, real estate was always at the top of my career aspirations. After graduating from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo with a degree in Graphic Communications emphasizing Web and Digital Media and Management I quickly moved back home to Santa Barbara to apply my graphic design and marketing skills to the world of Real Estate.
As a REALTOR in the Santa Barbara area, I’ve been fortunate to help a diverse set of clients from first-time buyers and sellers to retirees, developers to investors. Due to Santa Barbara’s special landscape and unique housing stock, I’ve enjoyed marketing properties anywhere from vacant land to condos to single-family residences to grand estates. It is always my goal to play up a home’s defining attributes to differentiate the property in the marketplace.
I have always been passionate about the Santa Barbara community and appreciate the opportunity to give back whenever possible. I’ve been able to participate in the planning and fundraising for numerous organizations including the Alzheimer’s Association, Heart Association, and Teachers Fund, among others. For the past three years, I have spearheaded a Back to School Supplies Drive benefitting the Teachers Fund raising over $53,000 in 2019, over $56,000 in 2020, and over $62,000 in 2021 for our local teachers. We are currently working hard on our 2022 fundraising efforts and are very excited to be serving on the Teacher’s Fund Board. It was a true honor to receive the SB Association of Realtors® “Realtors® Community Service Award” in 2020 for my work within the community. From 2016 – 2021 I was able to work in partnership with the Santa Barbara Chamber of Commerce as an Ambassador bringing businesses together for networking and collaboration.
Within the Santa Barbara Association of Realtors®, I had the unique opportunity to be a founding member of the SBAOR Young Professionals Network and chaired the committee in 2018 and 2019 lending a helping hand to numerous nonprofits including Habitat for Humanity, Unity Shoppe, and Explore Ecology. In addition to YPN, I have thoroughly enjoyed serving on the Association’s CORE Committee which champions a different non-profit each year through an annual Golf Tournament. I was honored to have been selected to join the 2020 Board of Directors for the Association and am continuing service in that role through 2021.
- BS degree in Graphic Communication from Cal Poly SLO.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- Born and raised in Santa Barbara.
- Assisted #1 ReMax Agent in SLO.
- Village Properties’ Marketing Department.
- Third Generation Real Estate Agent.
- Member of the Santa Barbara Association of Realtors®.
- Member of the Santa Barbara Multiple Listing Service.
- Member of the California Association of Realtors®.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®.
- NAR Green Designation.
- Santa Barbara Chamber of Commerce Ambassador 2016 – 2020.
- Committee Chair of SBAOR Young Professionals Network 2018 – 2019.
- Member of SBAOR Events Committee.
- Howard Gates Award 2015.
- Realtor® Community Service Award 2020.
- Santa Barbra Association of Realtors® Board of Directors 2020 – 2021.
- Legal Responsibilities of Business.
- Digital Photography.
- Website Design and Production.
- Marketing and Sales Management.
- Digital Media.
- Magazine and Newspaper Design.